Friday, May 25, 2012

Dare to Dream

How is the end of spring going for everyone?  We've had some fabulous weather around here... its been good for the end of school... and life in general. So what is new with you? I have a new preschool graduate and soon to be five year old. We've been running nonstop and are looking forward to a weekend without any soccer games. We are soooo ready for a lazy summer. Heck, I may even start blogging more:) No promises though, because my kids are number one in my life right now... and time is fleeting.

Speaking of my kids, today I have another scrapbook page to share with you staring my oldest daughter as a three year old. I created this layout for Spellbinders Paper Arts.
To create the details on the page:
  • cut/emboss foil frame for my daughter's photo with Spellbinders™ Floral Ovals.
  • cut/emboss flowers with Grand Peony 
  • emboss flowers Spellbinders™ M-Bossabilities™ Flower Fun folder, then hand paint the embossed detail for multicolored flower and mist for solid flower

Well I will be back on Monday for Zva Creative design team's May blog hop. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Ava Gavloski said...

Great photo Windy!!! nicely showcased.
ava