Monday, April 02, 2012

A Sweet Goodbye

Hello! I hope you are all having a great week!!

I'm here today to share my final project that I created for GCD Studios as one of their design team members. GCD was the first manufacturer that I had the privilege to design for... they were also the first folks that invited me to CHA (and what a great time we had... that Heidi Sonboul is one fun... and super kind girl).  I am grateful that I've had the chance to get to know GCD better and will always have a fond spot in my heart  for the time that I've spent with them.

So here it is (but no worries if you are a fan, I still use their papers, as I LOVE every bit of their newest release)...
Labels and Tags, Heirloom and Navy Flora patterned paper from Splendor Collection

A quick and easy way to add interest to a project is by adding dimension though layers. On this card I've created fussy cut four different elements from the paper and layered them on the card base with foam tape. 
I also applied ink on each edge layer for added interest. A few crystals and twine and this simple card can be re-created in just minutes. 

Well before I sign off on behalf of GCD Studios I wanted to let you know that they are now launching an ezine to show off their products and the wonderful work of the new (and very talented) design team. 


If you'd like to check it out... here's the link: http://gcdstudios.blogspot.com/2012/04/our-very-first-issue-of-paper-cut.html.

Take care!

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

I so love the colors of those papers you used, different and elegant.