Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello 2012!

Well, I'm back. It looks like my week off after Christmas turned into three... actually (as my 1st grader always says). My how time flies!

Hopefully you all had a great holiday & I wish you the best for 2012! Hope its off to a good start!

My start to the new year has been busy. Busy with life. Busy with school. And busy being creative. Busy making my first mixed media canvas (if you are pondering making one... go for it! ...very liberating). I have already made more cards than I care to count... more so far this month than I probably made in total in 2010. It always amazes me, what just a year will bring.

Last year was truly an amazing year... from my first trip to a CHA show (and to the west coast), to joining the Spellbinders Paper Arts Design Team to becoming a Go-to Gal for Paper Crafts Magazine... wow! Talk about mind blowing. Words just don't describe it.

The year only got better as I started working for Anna Griffin (who is just one of my all time favorite designers... EVER) to becoming the Design Team Coordinator at Zva Creative, a manufacturer that I have the upmost respect for. Yes... one amazing year that I will always be eternally grateful for.

So I thought I'd start off the year and end this post by sharing my top three favorite projects from 2011.
 Happily Ever After Card created for Zva Creative


Sweet Gift Box created for Paper Crafts Magazine's 350 Cards and Gifts

Wings layout created for Spellbinders Paper Arts

Be sure to stop back on Thursday when I get to share a project that I recently created for Spellbinder's Abilities & Beyond Blog Frenzy!  If you haven't checked out the frenzy yet, you can see today's reveals HERE. Take care!

2 comments:

Vintage Rose said...

Oh my gosh, all the projects are just stunning. Love the card, and that little box is darling.

Vivian said...

i'm crazy about butterflies and totally would love this die set - but whoa mamma! that is a hefty price tag!