Friday, July 08, 2011

July Color Inspiration...

Hi all, I'm dropping today with a couple of cards to share that were birthed by both this color combination (which served as inspiration for my July projects for GCD Studios)…
And this story... On the way home from our vacation at the beach with my parents, my dad decided that we should take a scenic route (in hopes to possibly miss some traffic that may or may not be on our designated route) through the Great Smoky Mountains. It was gorgeous… here’s a photo I snapped with my cell phone.
 
And even though it took us 14 hours to get home instead of 11 (fun times with 2 small children in the car!), it was a beautiful ride and inspired me to create this card for my color challenge…
And here's another because its too hard to stop at just one;)
Supplies: Patterned paper & embellishments (Great Outdoors, Fun House & Elementary collections by GCD Studios), kraft cardstock (ANW Crestwood), lace border (Little Yellow Bicycle), pearls (Queen & Co.), ribbon (Micheals Stores Inc.)

GCD Studios is having a kit of the month give away, if you are up for a crafty challenge, check it out!
I hope you all have a nice weekend! Thanks for stopping by today:)

No comments: