Friday, February 11, 2011

Precocious Paper February Project

Hi all! Here's my February project for Precocious Paper... a thank you card set using Tessa's fabulous March Sampler... here's a little sneaky of what will be in her shop soon...

... with a matching gift bag. That's all I have to share today... we've got a busy weekend with our preschool's fundraiser on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it because all of our wonderful neighbors are coming:) I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Other Supplies: Kraft (Papertrey Ink); Stamp (Unity Stamp Co.); Ink (Walnut Stain Distress Ink)

2 comments:

Justine said...

Gorgeous color combos and I love the classy elegance of these

Stella said...

That's all you have to share???? My oh my...this is stunning!!!!!I love it all; every piece is gorgeous!!!!