Saturday, August 07, 2010

Love Notes...

I LOVE the shabby style, but for some reason I just can't nail it... it is defiantly a challenge for me. Here is an attempt at a shabby little journaling book...
...so I sat on it for a few days... looking at it... but just NOT loving it. So I ripped it apart and tried again...
... this time I'm feeling it. Its still not Melissa Phillips shabby or Beatriz Jennings shabby, but its a start... what style is the hardest for you to master? 

Photobucket

Products-Cardstock: (kraft) DMD, Inc.; Patterned paper: (Valentina collection glitter paper) Anna Griffin, Chalk Ink: (ColorBox Chestnut Roan) Clearsnap, Accent: (metal/Tim Holtz vintage button) Advantus, (Alabaster/Alyssa Flowers) Prima Marketing, (metal/ mini keys) 7gypsies , Fibers: (cream, 1 1/2" organdy ribbon) Michael's Stores Inc, (cream/ thread) Coats & Clark, (burlap/twine) May Arts, (cream & white/lace) Webster's Pages, Font: (CK Wellington font) http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com, Other: (Roma Book Cover) 7 gypsies

1 comment:

Mel said...

Wow this is just the most gorgeous little note holder Windy, just so romantically gorgeous, your ribbon signature rocks. Melxx