Thursday, June 10, 2010

2S4Y - Kazan's Sketch 54

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping in to see my card for Kazan's Sketch this week over at 2S4Y. Its been a long time since I've played along over there, so I'm excited to get a card finished for it this week. I obviously have wedding on the brain so here is one for a bride to be or happy couple:)


I'm always looking for great quotes to include in wedding cards... here is one of my favorites...

True love stories never have endings.  ~Richard Bach

Do you have any that you use?  I'd love to here them:)

4 comments:

Rose said...

Oh my! This is absolutely STUNNING, Windy! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y! :)

Kathy Martin said...

This is so elegant! Love the floral center and the border punch! :)

Sylvia said...

Love your beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Windy this is soooo beautiful - I love the simple elegance of this card
thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan