Friday, May 21, 2010

Time to Fly...

Just dropping in today with sneak of a project I'm working on for my daughter's graduation... ever since the girls and I visited the butterfly show I've had GCD Studio's Artsy Urban collection out on my desk (its just chock full of butterflies). I think many of the embellies in the collection have perfect sentiments for a graduate who is about to venture out into the world. **Coincidentally, you can win some of these butterflies by commenting over at the blog today**

If you like the Artsy Urban collection, there's a chance for you to win it in this fabulous prize...
....by playing along with GCD Studio's Triangle Challenge with Jill HERE at scrapbook.com (through May 31st). Check it out... Jill also gives a great tutorial about incorporating visual triangles in your layouts... its defiantly worth the click;)

Have a fab Friday!

No comments: