Friday, May 14, 2010

Simply the Best

Hello... I hope you are doing well! Please excuse my absence from the blog this week... we have been busy with preschool graduation... my oldest is leaving a very dear place. Our preschool is a cooperative so we had the privilege to get to know all of the other families of Campbell's classmates very well. Not only will she miss seeing all of her friends every week, but I'll also miss seeing all of their wonderful parents and siblings everyday. If you are thinking about preschools and have a cooperative in your area I'd highly recommend checking it out:).

I also have a big task ahead of me... this past year I've served as board president at our school, so as I wrap things up and start to transition this very big job to our incoming president, I may be absent a bit more from this blog. I may only be in and out for a while, but when I return I'll have a lot more time on my hands and have some fun things planned.

I'll leave you with a card that I think is pretty cool & the sentiment sums up how I feel about my new preschool graduate right now...
I used Webster's Pages here... I've been a huge fan of their products for a long time so when they came out with their 6x6 paper pads, I snagged them up. I feel everything I create with Webster's looks so polished. 

To make this flower I just soaked several white Prima flowers (varying sizes) with Expresso Glimmer Mist and allowed it to dry. Then I stamped the flowers with Technique Tuesdays Verbose set (any script text would work) in black pigment ink and added Prima's flower center for a little bling.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products: patterned paper (Webster's Pages), image stamp & sentiment (Technique Tuesday), punch (EK Success)

No comments: