Sunday, May 09, 2010

May Inspiration...

Hello everyone! It is my turn to show you how this month's GCD Studios theme inspired me...
What I love most about these images is the patchwork-like colors, the homespun feel and the floral and scalloped elements. Here are my two cards birthed from this inspiration...
Patterned papers (Ava, Homespun Chic and Zippity collections); tools (Chip Art Tool and Chickadee Alphabet & Flourish stamps); border punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); flowers (Prima & Zva Creative); ribbon (Michael's Crafts); other (thread)

Patterned paper & fussy cut butterfly (Ava collection); flowers (Prima & Zva Creative); stamp (Hero Arts); other (thread)
I hope you all had a great weekend and Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Beautiful, Windy! I love these colors! I'm totally obsessed with GCD Studios lately! :)