Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jacksonbelle Tuesday... A Sketch Challenge

Hello. Jacksonbelle has a sketch challenge up this week. I got a chance to put my new October Afternoon to action... just loving both of their new collections paired with some Prima flowers! So here's the sketch...


We'd love to see your take on this sketch! Be sure to leave a link to your project over at Jacksonbelle's blog. Be sure to check out the blogs of all of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars for more inspiration.


Happy Tuesday! Thanks for visiting:)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

oh, this is just the cutest Windy! love your flags

~amy~ said...

Oh Windy...love it...I'm a huge fan of the new OA papers!

Jill said...

I absolutely adore this card. The sweet little banner, the flowers, one of my all time favorite color combinations. Perfection!

Julie said...

Beautiful, Windy! I love the flowers...just the perfect touch! :)

Lynda Benden said...

WOW Windy, this is stunning! The paper is gorgeous and the little flags are wonderful, so creative!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the flags!