Monday, January 18, 2010

A Good Weekend for the Robinson Family...

...we may be on our last box of pull ups... ever!!!! This is nearly as good as the day that I cleaned all of the bottles out of my kitchen cabinets:)

To celebrate this grand occasion, I'm focusing my Card and Page Monday on my little Hadley.  I didn't have a lot of time to put these together so I started by making a sketch...
... and added some fab Valentine goodies from My Little Yellow Bicycle that I won in one of Cath's challenges over at Moxie Fab World... thanks Cath! Don't you just love how easy it is to use Valentine's Day stuff on your daughter's or grandaughter's layouts as a way to reinforce how much you love them?


... and voila and real quick and simple card and page:) I hope you enjoy!  Have an awesome week (I know I will with 4 less diapers to change a day:)

2 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love it!! I love the clean and simple style - it really focuses on the subject, rather than the papers/embellies, etc. Love that you make a card with the scraps, too :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait until I can say that! Izzy is working pretty good at it, but she's had a stomach virus this week and it has been even more diapers than normal! Love the layout!!! Beautiful:)
Love. Jess