Monday, January 04, 2010

Card and Page Monday... Sending a Little Love

Good Monday everyone! Just dropping in with a Card and Page post for you. This page was totally inspired by the darling photo of my daughter wearing her favorite sweater...


Journaling reads: "Remember when you said: I'm going to put my hood up so the rest of my body doesn't get cold." LOVE May 2009


And after making this page, I put together a card with my left over ribbon and embelies... and boy am I glad I did because it was my first card ever published in Paper Crafts Magazine...you can find it on page 69 of the January/February 2010 issue (insert big smile here)! What a total surprise and thrill for me... :)

Well all, thanks so much for stopping in today!  I hope you all have a good one:)

2 comments:

Rebekah Williams said...

Published? Windy, that is WONDERFUL! And well deserved. Gorgeous!

Papier Creatif said...

Windy!

Congratulations on your project getting published! That's fantastic! I missed this post or would have sent you a message sooner. To get to your older posts, I have to select older posts after each segment.

{xoxo}

Juls~

p.s. I may be leading a challenge for Jessica Sprague, as a member there. We are working on the details and I am excited! I hope they like what I've put together!