Saturday, November 21, 2009

2S4Y-Laura's Sketch 39

Hi all! Just a quick post tonight with my take on Laura's Sketch 39 at 2S4Y. It seems like its been a decade since I played along over there so I am excited to be able to get this done...



I used more of my new Pink Paislee purchase to complete this one... patterned paper here is from their Mistletoe& Co. Collection. And don't you just love that fabric patch?

Thats all I have for tonight. Have a super Sunday:)

Today I'm thankful for...
1) a half clean garage
2) candy cane kisses
3) the cashier who didn't take the easy road and let some guy cut right in front of me because he could walk faster w/o two kids in tow


Yesterday I was thankful for... (yes I forgot to post this part last night;)
1) a hubs who could never leave his kiddos
2) convos with like minded people (sometimes its refreshing to not feel like you're the odd one out)
3) sunshine
(to see what this thankful stuff is all about, click here.)

products: patterned paper/canvas patch (Pink Paislee), ribbon (American Crafts), kraft (Paper Reflections), twine (Darcie), thread (Coats & Clark)

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing a 2S4Y!
Laura

dstandard said...

Beautiful card!