Thursday, September 17, 2009

Throwback Thursday

So as I cleaned out my paper drawers on Saturday, I found A LOT of old paper... most of which I could part with... but there were a few pieces that I just had to cut into before letting it go. So, here is a little throwback for your Thursday...


The patterned paper is 8 years old-- yes I am the ultimate collector of beautiful, wonderful paper. Does anyone remember it? 

Its Anna Griffin and I'm certain I purchased it at either Michael's or Hobby Lobby... yes, I think it only came in 8.5 x 11 in sheets:) I remember drooling over its girly"ness"... and I was just gaga for anything toile at that time. Well, it felt good to finally put that paper to good use. Do you have anything hiding in your drawer that you could break out this weekend?

Take care!

stamps: phone (Renaissance by Design) & Thank You (Hero Arts); ribbon (American Crafts)

4 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

LOL, Windy!! I have those EXACT papers... they're 8 YEARS OLD?!?!?! I'm embarrassed, but *inspired*! What gorgeous projects. I'll have to get them out and use them up, 'cuz they're STILL pretty after all these years. TFS!

Maile Belles said...

Beautiful! I have paper that's about that old too.

Rose said...

Gorgeous paper! I can appreciate your aged paper..I'm the collector of lots of papers that I should probably revisit ;)

Papier Creatif said...

Those are beautiful papers ... Anna Griffin designs gorgeous stuff and her kits are always packed full of goodies!

I think I'll use her papers with the cute sketch you did of the scalloped bottom edge (3) layout. You designed your *Love* card with it!

Happy I found you!