Monday, August 03, 2009

A few pages to share...

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I don't have a card and page post to share with you today, but my dad just finished a successful knee replacement surgery, so we have been spending time with him... soon he will be chasing after the girl... hopefully joining them on their Halloween haunt around the neighborhood this year:)

Anyway, I made these pages a while back and thought they'd be appropriate for my first August post.
The Lake

Quick journaling:

They Say Opposites Attract

A (rare for me) two pager inspired by Becky's August Sketch from CK Magazine.
Journaling reads:

Hope you all are having a wonderful summer and are well on your way to capturing all of those wonderful warm memories...


Products used:  The Lake patterned paper (GCD Studios), ribbon (Michael's $1 rack), flowers (Prima), journaling tag (7 Gypsies) Opposites patterned paper (Basic Grey & KI Memories), glitter (Stickles)

2 comments:

kate blue said...

adorable layouts and the cute inchie style BG card with the Lemonade line is very cute!

Courtney Baker said...

Great layouts. I love all of that journaling (always the hardest part for me).