Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More American Crafts Girly Stuff...

I love this layout-- there couldn't be better product for this picture that I took of my daughter after she threw herself on the floor in an absolute tantrum two seconds after walking in the door at the end of a long weekend. She was simply exhausted and the result was nothing but drama. I'm sure those of you with girls can relate:)


Just a couple of cards to use up my stash. I love the feeling of having nothing left over--it also make it easier to clean up (I hate to file:)  Good night!
Products: patterned paper (American Crafts), cardstock (Bazzill), felt strip (Queen & Co.), pearls (Kaiser Scrapbook) , markers (Dot-a-rific), buttons (Basic Grey), floss (DMC),  tulle (Bazzill), stamps (Studio G, Anna Griffin), ink (Technique Tuesday, ColorBox), scissors (Fiskars).

No comments: